Table of Contents Hide
Are you not tired of countries putting incredibly high walls of entry to their citizenship? Well, Turkish investment programme which was announced by the Turkish government in 2018 in the ultimate gateway to Turkish citizenship.
You can be eligible to become a Turkish citizen in four ways.
- The first option to acquire a property that is worth over $250.000 which is the cheapest and the fastest way to become a Turkish citizen when you buy a property through Kingsman Estates.
- You can also become a Turkish citizen by starting a company and employing 50 people.
- Depositing $500.000 into Turkish bank.
- Investing $500.000 in fixed capital in Turkish financial instruments.
All these methods need to be kept for three years in order to successfully complete the process and keep your Turkish passport.
Benefits of Turkish Investment Programme
The benefits of becoming a Turkish citizen and taking part in Turkish society are many. Turkey is a hot spot for millions of tourists every year and thousands moving to Turkey through purchasing real estate through Kingsman Estates Antalya.
Once you have acquired your passport you will be able to travel to 77 countries without a visa and an easier entry to 26 Schengen Zone countries in the European Union. You can also become a British citizen through the Ankara Agreement once you have become a Turkish citizen. You are also able to take advantage of great investment opportunities with bank loans from Turkish banks, free education for children and full use of the health service systems.
- The minimum required time for the investment is 3 years.
- You will be able to sell your property once you have completed the 3 years after your purchase date. However, you will always be able to rent your property and gain income.
- Wife and kids below the age of 18 of the applicant will also receive Turkish citizenship if they have applied.
- You are not required to live for a certain amount of time in Turkey. Which is a huge advantage where you can live in your home country while enjoying the benefits of Turkish citizenship.
- You will be able to keep Turkish citizenship for the rest of your life as well as your wife and kids below the age of 18.
- You are allowed to have multiple citizenships.
Application Process of Turkish Citizenship
You must get a Turkish tax registration number which can be obtained either online or from the Turkish tax offices that are available in every city.
You will need a Turkish Bank account during the transfer when making the property purchase through Kingsman Estates. You will also need to prove the money transfer at the title deed office (TAPU office) during the citizenship application process.
Finding your property through Kingsman Estates. The value of the property must be at least $250.000. The property can be either completed or during the process of completion.
In order for the property to be approved by the citizenship application, it has been granted a construction servitude or title deed, habitation licence granted as well as applicable for an official valuation survey which is conducted by the 3rd part government official companies in Turkey.
Finalize the purchase! We will take you to the title deed office to finalise the purchase and acquire the title deed. In this stage, you will be required to make a bank transfer and document the transaction so it can be used in the application later. You will also need to Notarize the sales contract with the quote saying that you will not be selling the property for the next three years which you are obliged to do so in order to keep your passport.
Once the property has been purchased you will then have to get a certificate of conformity. You will have to ask for an official valuation survey, a receipt for the bank transfer during the purchase of the property and an application to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization has to be done.
Application to the Turkish residency is done by gathering the required documents and submitting an application to a Directorate General of Migration Management.
Application for you Turkish Citizenship is done by gathering the necessary documentation and submitting an application to the Directorate General of Migration Management.
At Kingsman Estates we take pride in our team with a combined experience in Turkish property markets over 150 years. We have a fantastic portfolio of properties which are selected carefully and approved for the Turkish investment programme so you can have the ultimate assistance when purchasing a property in Turkey and becoming a Turkish citizen. Our dedicated team of estate agents and lawyers will be with you at every step of the way and ensure you have %100 satisfaction once the entire process is complete. Please contact us to start your journey and we would be more than happy to help.